October 20, 2010

Nano knocks and I answer

Instead of waiting for rejections... oops, I mean acceptions, I decided to join nanowrimo to keep my mind off the mailbox. That is a mouthful, but it stands for National Novel Writing Month. It starts November 1 and ends on the last day of the month. Yep, a novel in one month. It can be done.


Here is the site link for those of you who wish to step up to the challenge:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/


Ideas are flowing. Fingers are itching to type chapter one. In the meantime, I am working on an outline.


For those who want to follow me, my screen name is Summer Marino on the site. If you want to have a writing buddy, join me!


Off onto another trail of this journey...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your outline. It can be difficult to form those. I usually get side-tracked and end up writing part of my story. LOL
    See you in Nano-world! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I write little exerpts in no certain order. What a choppy mess. Hope I can sort it all out come November!

    ReplyDelete