October 21, 2010

Na no Na blo... Na... what?

 I just joined NaBloPoMo. It is a spin off of NaNoWriMo. (My gosh, that sounds like gibberish.)


 Apparently, I am traveling the high road of insanity. Packed and ready to go, I am filling my spare time by creating a novel in November. Seeing I tend to over pack for a journey, I added blogging every single day of the same month; hence, National Blog Posting Month.


I sit here, sipping my coffee, trying to figure out how this all came about. It is quite simple, really.


 Rain Chapman, a fellow author, suggested the Nanowrimo one night while we were chatting online with another writer, Nic Nac. Seeing we were all sleep deprived and in no shape to make a sane decision, we made a pact to go it together.


Today, Nic Nac told me about NaBloPoMo and I readily joined. Then Nic decided to ask Rain Chapman to join as well. We are currently waiting to see if she is truly insane.  


I am terrified of what the next suggestion will be. It seems my turn is next, seeing all I have been doing is saying, "Hey, why not?" 


I love challenges. I suppose that is why I got myself in this fun mess. November 1st is my ticket. My friends Rain and Nic are my traveling companions. This will be an eventful trip.


Is that a train whistle I hear? Who tied me to the tracks?


Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

  1. Choo Choo....
    Chug-a-chuga-Choo Choo...

    I hear the train a comin
    It's rollin round the bend
    I ain't been in my right mind
    Since I don't know when
    I'm stuck in Nano prison
    And I'm scared to death
    But that train keeps a-rollin
    Down the writer's tracks

    Choo Choo

    ReplyDelete