April 3, 2011

Marla's Blog

I just received a very encouraging email from Marla Miller of Marketing the Muse 

I will be a regular guest blogger on Marla's blog, telling about my journey into publication. The win-win situation is just an example of how the people in the writing world can help each other.

One thing stands out in the business of writing. The field is not competitive, it is a family. We help our fellow writers, and they in turn, help us. What a wonderful concept.

I am fueling up, and ready to take off. (In my fantasy, I can afford the fuel.) I don't mind a backseat driver, so hop in--And invite your writer friends!
JMPowers

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! :) Congrats on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CE Hart, Your support makes me all happy inside. :)

    ReplyDelete